Tile Cleaning Tulsa, OK
Serving Tulsa and surrounding areas since 1986
Ceramic, Porcelain, and Natural Stone Tile Floor Cleaning
Ceramic, Porcelain, and Natural Stone tile flooring is a great choice for adding beauty and elegance to your home’s decor. However, over a period of time tile and grout lines can begin to darken and need professional cleaning. Natural stones scratch, dull, and loose its shine. This is when it’s time to call the tile and grout cleaning experts at Carpet Renovations, the top commercial and residential tile cleaning company in Tulsa!
Tile flooring comes in 3 basic types: Ceramic / Porcelain / & Natural Stone such as; Granite, Marble, Slate, Travertine, Terrazzo and Limestone.
When choosing a professional Tulsa Tile Cleaning company to clean your particular type of tile & grout, you can place your trust in Carpet Renovations, with over 30 plus years in the tile cleaning industry.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning
For Ceramic or Porcelain Tile we offer a 5 step deep steam cleaning service. This process emulsifies and extracts years of dirt, grease and grime while using only professional eco-friendly cleaners.
Natural Stone Tile Cleaning & Polishing
Our Travertine, Marble, & Slate Cleaning Service is the most requested when it comes to natural stones. Stone tiles not only get dirty but also scratch, dull and loose its shine. For this reason we offer a diamond cut polishing process. This process restores travertine and marble floors naturally without the use of glossy sealers that only last a few months. It takes years of experience and know how to achieve the best results when cleaning and polishing travertine & marble, which is why you can place your trust in the Carpet Renovations Crew to do the job right.
Experience You Can Count On
Carpet Renovations has been Tulsa's preferred tile cleaner for over 30 years and has developed a reputation as the most experienced and dependable Tulsa tile and grout cleaning company in the area. When looking to choose a tile cleaner, Carpet Renovations is your best choice.
Ready to hire an experienced tile cleaning company? Give us a call at our Tulsa location (918) 437-1956 or our Broken Arrow location (918) 254-4095 or use our quick and easy online scheduling tool to receive your quote immediately , you can even schedule the day and time that works best for you. In need of a really great carpet cleaning? - Then our Carpet and Tile Cleaning Combo would be just right for you, by combining both services you receive a 10% discount.
3 Reasons to have your Tile Professionally Cleaned;
- For the cleaning of most ceramic, porcelain, or natural stone tile, a mop using a mild cleaner or detergent is the standard method. Unfortunately, this doesn't do a proper job of cleaning. With age, the tile will begin to steadily get dirtier and dirtier because it hasn't been professionally cleaned.
- Badly neglected, stained tile and grout will eventually require grout removal & replacement as deep cleaning alone will no longer remove the stains that have penetrated deeper than the grouts surface.
- Professional tile and grout cleaning will make your home clean, fresh, and healthier!
Our Method of Cleaning:
The process is simple:
- Upon arrival we examine and measure the areas of tile to be cleaned as to establish the exact pricing before any work begins. That way, there are no surprises at the end of the job!
- We first apply a premium eco-friendly tile and grout pre-conditioner and allow time for it to break down oils and soiling.
- We then brush out the grout lines utilizing a floor machine; special detailed attention is given by hand around baseboards, under cabinets, around toilets, etc.
- We then pressure clean and extract the tile and grout with our truck-mounted, hot water extraction system.
- To finish, we wipe down baseboards, vacuum up any excess water, force dry with fan systems and review the cleaning results with you.
Dupont StoneTech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer
To keep your freshly cleaned tile & grout looking it’s best for years to come, we recommend having our technicians apply Dupont StoneTech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer. This product is the best in the industry for sealing your grout with a protective barrier, keeping out soil, grease, and other grout damaging contaminants.
Tile & Grout Restoration
Our service includes tile and grout restoration for cases such as neglected and overlooked cleaning of tiles, pet contamination, traffic areas coming in from the garage, etc... In a commercial setting, it may be employees tracking things in from the shop or coffee and food spills in the break room.
Black, heavily soiled grout and tile along with pet urine contamination and other difficult to clean situations will need tile restoration which includes a heavy grout cleaning agent applied, then brushed with a floor machine and finished with a deep hot water extraction. Our tile and grout restoration service will get your flooring back to its original condition leaving it fresh and clean again. Please, be sure to notify us at time of scheduling if you think your flooring may need the tile and grout restoration service.
In need of commercial tile and grout cleaning for your place of business? Please visit our commercial tile and grout cleaning page. We offer the same great service and expertise.
* PLEASE NOTE *
Tile & Grout badly and deeply stained by grease, oil, food & drinks etc. can require grout removal &
replacement in some areas by a qualified company, as deep cleaning alone will not remove
the stains that have penetrated deeper than the surface.
Carpet Renovations, Inc. | Tulsa Tile Cleaning Services | (918) 437-1956 Serving the Tulsa Community for over 30 years!