EncapuGuard GREEN Carpet Protector. Superior Repellency.
EncapuGuard GREEN Carpet Protection
Once your carpet or upholstery is clean, you will want to protect it. The popularity of EncapuGuard is largely due to the stain resistant qualities it has. Most people enjoy the confidence of knowing that if they spill something, it can easily be dabbed off of carpet or material with a damp sponge or cloth. EncapuGuard GREEN carpet protectant gives you the added assurance that your carpets will be professionally maintained and the possibility of permanent stains drastically reduced.
EncapuGuard GREEN Carpet Protectant can also add life to your furniture and carpets as well. By sealing the fibers, it can make vacuuming more effective. When soil and dirt are introduced to your carpet and furniture materials, they act as an abrasive. Soil will actually wear the fibers as you walk and move on them. Carpet Protectant prevents the soil from becoming lodged, or entangled, in the fibers themselves, and makes it easier to vacuum soil particles away. Aside from the abrasive nature of soil, a certain degree of color transfer occurs. Much like having a “fender bender” in your car and having paint transfer colors from one vehicle to the next. Soil will transfer it’s color to the fibers of your carpet and furniture. This is why heavy traffic areas seem to have a darker color to them. Even though soil can be removed, it may have already transferred color to the fibers. Protect your carpet and furniture from “Old Age” by putting a barrier between the fibers and the dirt.
EncapuGuard GREEN is applied by spray application, dries quickly, and leaves no odor. It is non-toxic and safe to use around family and pets. Leading carpet manufacturers recommend applying a carpet protectant after each cleaning on all carpet fiber types.
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming worn. Traffic area soil is very abrasive, resulting in cut carpet yarns. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
6. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Always ask for EncapuGuard GREEN