★★★★★ J. Hudson - Great job. As promised, they called before they came, showed up on time, and did a great job as quickly as possible. Jordan was polite and efficient. Not only did he get the carpets clean, but he got out stains I had long since given up on getting out. Prices were reasonable too.
This was an actual Google+ Review given to our company a few months back by another satisfied customer. There are a few things that make a great carpet cleaning company stand out from the rest. One of them is going the extra step when it comes to stains that do not come out with a professional carpet cleaning. Try this trick that professional carpet cleaning companies use when a stain will not come out with their powerful truck mounted steam cleaning systems. You will be surprised by the results! The Heat Transfer process is easy to do and can be done with items that you already have hanging around in your home. Listed below are the steps to follow the next time you have a stubborn stain to remove.
How to do a Heat Transfer:
Brown Stains: Pet Urine, Coffee, Tea, Red Wine, etc...
Mix one quarter teaspoon of liquid hand dish washing detergent and three tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
Red Stains: Kool-Aid, Gatorade, Red Punch, etc...
Mix one quarter teaspoon of liquid hand dish washing detergent and three tablespoon of ammonia with two cups of warm water.
1. Using a clean white Terri-cloth rag, blot the stain with your prepared solution above until you remove as much of the spill as possible. Make sure you use enough solution for some of it to remain on the carpet fibers but not so much that it over wets the carpet.
2. Rinse out your rag thoroughly then ring it out leaving it slightly damp.
3. Place the rag over the stain
4. Use a common household iron set on medium steam apply pressure to the rag 20 seconds at a time moving it around frequently.
5. Lift the damp rag to check the stain, If some discoloration still remains repeat steps 1-4 until the stain is completely gone.
Note: This process works on new and old stains and is a safe and proven method for stain removal. Should you have any problems removing a colored stain with this method contact your local carpet cleaning specialist.
Carpet Renovations, Inc. | Carpet Cleaning Service | 11672 E 51st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146 | (918) 437-1956 | Website: www.carpetrenovations.com