What makes Carpet Renovations, Inc. different from the rest?
When choosing a carpet cleaning company for the first time or searching to replace a service you have used in the past, your journey can be as close as a phone call away or could extend as long as a few years down the road. In this article you will be receiving all the information you need to make your search end with just one easy phone call and afterward; with a simple add to your phone's contact list, your search can be over for good!
If you have used carpet cleaning companies before then you already know not all carpet cleaning companies are the same. But there is good news for those of you who live in the Tulsa & Broken Arrow area; There is one company that really does stand out above all the rest, this company is Carpet Renovations, Inc. So, What makes them so different?
The Initial Phone Call:
When contacting Carpet Renovations, Inc. you will be speaking with the owner himself.
Paul Dixon, has owned and operated this local Tulsa business for over 30 years and knows the exact needs of the individual who is looking for a good quality service & expecting to pay a fair and honest price for the kind of results they want to receive. This is the type of customer they have grown accustomed to serving & meeting or exceeding these expectations is exactly what's kept Carpet Renovations in business for so long.
Pricing for most is right at the top of the list, but unfortunately those who place pricing priority over all else is in for a big disappointment. Receiving a quality job at a fair price is always the best way to go. Opting to not go with the lowest price company will save you a lot of time & discouragement. Nothing is more disheartening than to receive a quote over the phone and upon arrival the cost begins to go up, up, up! What an uncomfortable and awkward moment it is when the shock of a ballooned price begins to set in.
At Carpet Renovations, Paul takes every call and spends the appropriate amount of time with each customer finding out what their exact needs are. Paying this kind of detail up front has proven to be the best way of giving an exact quote over the phone with no additional charges incurred on the day of service.
The type of questions asked are;
1. What City do you live in? (there is no need spending a lot of time on the phone with a company if you are out of their service area)
2. Do you have a single or two story house?
3. Starting with the downstairs what rooms would you like to have cleaned?
4. If a two story do you have a carpeted stairway going up and would you like to have it cleaned?
5. How about any Hallways, Closets, or Bathrooms that are carpeted?
6. What rooms upstairs would you like to have cleaned?
7. Do you have any indoor pets and if so are there any pet stains, accidents, or odors that need taken care of?
8. If there are pet odors Paul will go over exactly what they offer, the additional cost, and what kind of results you can expect.
9. And then finally, would you like a carpet protector applied? If so you will be informed about their eco-friendly Green Guard and how it works.
There is nothing worse than having to set aside your whole day second guessing what time someone will arrive.
So Carpet Renovations has made scheduling easy and something you can set your watch by!
Arrival times are as followed; with your technician arriving within a 1 hour window.
1st : arrival between 9:00 - 9:15
2nd: arrival between 11:00-12:00
3rd: arrival between 1:00 - 2:00
4th: arrival between 3:00 - 4:00
For those in need of after hour service or weekend appointments, special arrangements can be made.
Once you have scheduled the day and time of your liking your appointment is secured, assuring your technician will arrive within a one hour window. You will also receive a confirmation text the day before confirming your appointment. On the day of the appointment you will receive a 20 minute call ahead from the technician letting you know he is on the way.
On the day of your scheduled carpet cleaning; a nice, new, clean & shiny van with a courteous, trained & uniformed technician will arrive, full of smiles and energy ready to give you the best experience and results ever! This is where things start to get really exciting, you will be absolutely amazed at the professionalism and talent these technicians display!
Proven Carpet Cleaning Technique:
With over 30 years of development Carpet Renovations, Inc. has by far one of the best proven carpet cleaning techniques available.
- he technician first performs a walk through with each customer taking the time to listen to all concerns and answer any questions.
- If pet urine is a problem, the technician will perform a pet urine analysis using a black light flashlight. This process will enable the tech to locate any area of contamination that a family pet has made.
- The third step is to apply the carpet pre-treatment with a hydro-force sprayer to all areas. The eco-friendly product, Procyon is used in combination with an all natural organic based Tea Tree & Lavender product. For those who do not like scents, an anti-allergen odor counteractant is used.
- The fourth step of the process is what really sets this company apart and is the one step that is sure to surprise you! The technician uses a 17 inch floor machine with a floater brush to prepare all traffic areas, spots, and stains for the extraction process. While brushing the carpet fibers, the stains just start disappearing and the cleaning agent and sanitizer is worked deep down. Everyone knows just how important the preparation process is in any service and this step is one thing you will want to know for sure the company you hire performs.
- Finally, the deep steam cleaning process where the carpet is thoroughly extracted removing all embedded dirt, soiling, and contaminates that have built up in your carpet over time.
Utilizing the power of the high performance truck mounted steam cleaning system along with their gentle eco friendly carpet cleaning agents is what Carpet Renovations has become known for.
This system will remove virtually every type of stain or spill from your carpet's fibers leaving it fresh, clean, and germ free. The organic Tea Tree and Lavender products they use are known for germ & bacteria eliminating properties. Probably one of the most notable differences will be how soft your carpet is the following day!
- If a severe pet odor is a problem this is when the technician will treat the carpet with a post spray that is groomed into the carpet to help eliminate any odors that are trapped underneath the carpet which try to work they way back through the carpet fibers.
- The last step is to apply a carpet protector. Again using only eco-friendly products the Company offers Green Guard which is a green carpet protector.
For the grand slam home run hit; the technician completes a second walk through with the customer to assure complete satisfaction and answering any specific questions they may have.
Great Customer Service & Follow up:
To keep up with their perfect 5 Star online reputation, every customer receives a follow up call to make sure the service received was completely satisfactory.
With customer service like this it only goes to say Carpet Renovations, Inc. will be around for many years to come so why not give them a call and add your name to their long list of satisfied customers!
Carpet Renovations, Inc. | Cleaning Services | Serving the Greater Tulsa Area | (918) 437-1956 Website: www.carpetrenovations.com