5 Allergy Relief Tips For Your Home
When you are suffering from allergies the key to relief is getting rid of the source of the problem. Unfortunately, what is causing most of the symptoms is often overlooked. Here are a few things you can do to help eliminate allergens in your home. By following these 5 tips you will drastically remove a lot of the problems associated with what is causing allergic reactions in your home.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Dirt, dust, pollen, and mold spores all accumulate in your heating and air duct system. These particles are not seen by the visible eye and are recirculating into the air you breathe. This will cause terrible problems for those suffering with allergies. Having the air duct system cleaned by a professional will drastically improve the quality of the indoor air and will often times give the allergy sufferer immediate relief. Always make certain that you replace your air filter with a high quality micro particle air filter at least once every 3 months.
- Carpeting & Area Rugs: Carpet is great for removing particles from the air; it actually acts as a filter. If you have carpet be sure to have it professionally deep steam cleaned every 6–12 months. If you don’t have carpet in your home, place a few area rugs in each room.
- Upholstery Cleaning: Be sure to vacuum your fabric furniture such as sofas, loveseats, chairs, and ottomans, on a regular basis. These Items also trap and hold dirt, germs, dust mites and other allergens. Even if you do not have visible spills and stains on your homes furnishings it would be advisable to have these items professionally cleaned at least annually.
- Mattress Cleaning: Commonly overlooked by most is having the mattress cleaned. This is one of the biggest causes of discomfort for those suffering from allergens. We spend an average of 8 hours a day in our beds and this is one item you do not want to overlook. When it comes to mattress cleaning spend the little extra and have it professionally cleaned. A Company that professionally cleans mattresses will have the right equipment to deep clean and remove the embedded particles that are causing so much havoc.
- Allergy Relief Treatments: Very few are aware there are products on the market that can be applied to the air ducts, carpet, upholstery, and mattresses. These topical agents have been developed to remove particles from the elements that are causing the allergens. An Anti-Allergen Relief Treatment is easy to apply and can make an amazing and notable difference.
Are you in need of a cleaning service that specializes in Allergy Relief?
You can contact: Carpet Renovations, Inc. at (918) 437-1956. Carpet Renovations has been serving the Tulsa & Broken Arrow Areas since 1986 and will be happy to serve you.